Silver Bullet Bimmer Bash!
SILVER BULLET BIMMER BASH FUNDRAISER
Millionaire Boot Camp, Kansas City
Wings & Wheels program to Benefit the Manifest Foundation!
Support this WV fundraising event to raise $150,000 for the Manifest Foundation,
AND... be part of the most company paid-for vehicles at one location!
The suggested minimum is $100 in pledges per BMW or pledge link. (That's just 10 pledges of $10. And with just 150 cars x $100 = $15,000 minimum to Manifest!?)
The goal per participant is $1,000 each.
To start your collections, just click the green "DONATE NOW" button.
FORM A TEAM
If you have qualified for a BMW through the WV Wings & Wheels program, you're eligible to "Form a Team" to sponsor your BMW to Kansas City! You and your team can raise funds, share in the excitement on Bimmer Bash Day and be eligible to win recognition at MBC. More instructions to follow on how to register your team.
BECOME A FUNDRAISER
If you are not driving to MBC-Kansas City or do not have a Wings & Wheels BMW, you can still participate! Either join an existing team to help them raise funds, or start your own Fundraising Page and share it with your friends! Collecting funds for the "Manifest Bimmer Bash" is easy. More instructions to follow.
For details on creating a Fundraising page.. here to download instructions.
DON'T HAVE A BMW?
Don't have a BMW? Can't make it to the tailgate party or Millionaire Boot Camp? You can still participate in making this the largest, most successful and recognized event ever for the Manifest Foundation and WorldVentures! Make a donation by clicking the green "DONATE NOW" button on this page! Create a fundraising page as described above
MAP OF TAILGATE PARTY/RALLY POINT & CONVENTION CENTER
TAILGATE PARTY / RALLY POINT
Thursday, July 12, we'll use the Community America Ballpark at 1800 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, Kansas for the tailgate party and rally point. There are many hotels, restaurants and stores nearby that are perfect for a "tailgate party" on Thursday evening. This is also the ideal rally point for those arriving on Friday morning, as around noon, Friday, July 13, we'll channel the BMWs from the Speedway area, down I-435 South and into the parking lot at the Overland Park Convention Center (about 25 minutes south on I-435). The sea of Silver BMWs heading down the highway will be captured on film and video from the rally point to the convention center (maybe even via helicopter along with narration). Then, we'll park the BMWs in a saved parking area. For those staying at the event hotel, you'll park your cars at designated parking locations around the event center, thereby encircling the entire convention center! The video from this event should make local and national news, especially when we present the check to Manifest!
Hotels with discounts in the area (more to follow)
Country Inn & Suites
(shares the same tailgate parking lot)
1805 N. 110th St. Kansas City, KS 66111
Rate: $85.00 Ask for WorldVentures room block
Friday—Rally Point for BMW Convoy to Overland Park Convention Center
Start: Community America Ballpark parking lot (Kansas Speedway)
Finish: Overland Park Convention Center
When: Friday, July 13
Info: 9 – 10:30 a.m. Carwash re-opens behind the Country Inn (facing the Community America Ballpark). Donations accepted or self-service available.
11 a.m. All vehicles rally in the Community America Ballpark parking lot.
12 p.m. Depart from rally point (heading for I-435).
12:35 p.m. Arrive at Overland Park Convention Center.
1 p.m. Presentation of preliminary donation check to Manifest Foundation Executive Director Spryte Loriano.
This email is being sent only to those who have created a fundraising page for the Silver Bimmer Bash, so spread the word to your teammates so they can join the fun, too!
Note: If you plan to participate in the convoy, please be sure to create a fundraising page at BimmerBash.com and meet the $100 donation minimum per BMW. All donations must be received by 5 p.m. CDT Saturday, July 14, in order to be included in MBC announcements
FUNDRAISING - GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION
Any WV Representative who has qualified for the Wings & Wheels promotion or WV Car Bonus program is eligible to participate in the Manifest Silver Bullet Bimmer Bash. However, any WV Representative is eligible to raise donations for the event, even if they have not have qualified for a Silver Bullet BMW or Car Bonus program.
- Minimum pledge participation to enter/register your BMW in the Manifest Bimmer Bash is $100 per vehicle.
- Each registrant (car owner) is responsible to pick their own team name, and form a team fundraising page.
- All donations must be received by noon on Friday, July 13, to be eligible to place for prizes and recognition at MBC.
- The target pledge goal per car is $1,000.
- Car owner, passenger and their teams MAY pool pledges for one car by donating through the "Team" Fundraising Page set up by the car owner.
- Cash pledges WILL NOT be accepted for the event.
- Every car owner who meets the $100 minimum pledge,and each team member contributing through the Team Fundraising Page, will receive a participation certificate.
- Each car owner shall take extra effort to document their trip with photos and videos to update their donors, and to generate buzz for their trip progression via social media.
- All car owners are responsible for their own gas and travel expenses to the pre-event and MBC.
- All silver BMWs must arrive at the rally point (Community America Ballpark) by 11 a.m. CDT, Friday, July 13, if they want to participate in the convoy to the convention center.
- All entered/registered Silver BMWs are eligible to be in the aerial photograph that will be taken at OPCC on Saturday or Sunday during lunch break (as announced at MBC).
- The Manifest Foundation and WorldVentures are not responsible for damages, losses to vehicles or persons participating in this event.
SPONSOR THE EVENT
Want to see your company’s name on a banner at the event, and be included as a Sponsor for our press and media releases? Organization Sponsorship of this event is $1,000. Click the green "DONATE NOW" button, donating in the name of your company. Please send a follow-up email to email@example.com with your company logo, address and a brief description of your company's services or mission.